- This EPA registered product is colorless, odorless and will not harm water-safe fabrics.
- Vital Oxide is a fast and effective way to kill virus, bacteria, and mold that cause healthcare associated infections
- Use Vital Oxide in shower stalls, under sinks, on kitchen counters, in diaper pails, at schools, in day cares, on sports equipment, in basements - anywhere mold or bacteria can be found
- Absolutely no clean up time - No rinse required sanitizer for food contact surfaces
- Effective on harsh odors such as tobacco, smoke, pet urine, cooking and sports equipment. Vital Oxide cuts to the source of the odors on a molecular level, instead of masking them with fragrances