EM•1® Microbial Inoculant is the Best Certified Organic Probiotic
For Your Plants and Soils.
How To Improve Garden Soil Quality: Simple Tips To Make Your Soil Healthier
Video will open in a new window
Using the mobile app? Copy this link into your browser:
Regular use of EM•1® ( Effective Microorganisms) Microbial Inoculant creates nutrient rich soil for your plants. EM-1 converts organic matter into soil humus and improves the soil structure by producing high levels of polysaccharides, beneficial enzymes and organic acids. Without this the process, the nutrients remain in a form unavailable to your plants.
The result is amended soil that is better able to absorb and retain moisture, as well as cycle nutrients.
Regular use promotes growth for your plants, flowers, trees, shrubs, and vegetables.
- Improves drought tolerance
- Restores the natural balance of healthy soil
- Naturally loosens compacted soil
- Improves seed germination and root development
- Increases nutrient availability
- Improves plant quality: size, color, and shelf life
- Accelerates conversion of organic matter into soil humus
- Increases beneficial microbial activity
- OMRI Listed
EM is the name given to the optimal mix of beneficial microorganisms and was discovered by Dr. Teruo Higa in 1982. The beneficial effects of EM is produced when the groups of microorganisms in EM-1, including lactic acid bacteria, yeast and phototrophic bacteria, activate native microorganisms in the environment and harness their intrinsic power.🦠
Made without any GMO ingredients and is USDA certified organic. Used in over 100 countries for nearly 30 years.