SaferGro Mildew Cure is a botanical fungicide that offers excellent control and prevention of Powdery Mildew. This foliar spray creates a physical barrier on plant surfaces that prevents fungal spores from entering or attaching to the plant. Made with food grade cottonseed and corn oils, as well as garlic extracts, this organic product will give you effective, long-lasting (through harvest) results without leaving any residue or taste on your crops.
- Can be used on various crops and ornamentals, whether grown in fields or greenhouses. Do not apply to seedlings or small plants.
- Like most fungicides, this product will work best when used preventatively; apply before disease symptoms appear.
- Shows no burn on most plants, but it is always advisable to conduct a phytoxicity test before applying to large areas.
- Can be used safely around children and pets in yards, schools and other such areas.
- Complete coverage on all plant parts is vital to establish control. The use of a spreader/sticker is encouraged to aid in the efficacy of this product.
Suggested Uses: Use as a fungicide to control Powdery Mildew on plants.