BushDoctor Coco Loco (2 CuFt) — Now Available for Only $19.99 at Edenz!
On Sale for $19.99 (marked down from $25.50)
PURCHASE HERE NOW
Plants growing in Coco Loco® will not require water as often as your usual potting mix. Whether you’re growing in hanging baskets, vertical gardens, containers, or seedling trays, extend your watering schedule. In most climates, every two to three days will be enough. Always adjust your watering schedule as needed.
For Use in Container Gardens:
- Fill container with soil 1 inch (2.5 cm) below the top edge of the pot.
- Water thoroughly and allow to drain after planting.
- For best results, feed your plants with FoxFarm fertilizer products during growth and bloom seasons.
- Select a container 2-3 times the diameter of the plant’s root mass and 3-6 inches (7.5-15 cm) deeper.
- Place enough potting soil into the container so that the root mass is positioned at the correct height.
- Secure plant in place while adding more potting soil around the root mass until the container is almost full.
- Press firmly around perimeter of the plant and water thoroughly.
- Do not pack tightly.