Terpenez Citrus, designed to enhance the terpene profile of citrus strains.
Terpenez is formulated from all organic botanical extracts and is designed to assist the plant with processes associated with oil and resin production.
All natural & organic inputs aimed at enhancing the aromatic experience of cultivation, a terp tonic.
– All natural formulation
– Only plants derived ingredients
– Vegan Compliant
– 0-0-0 analysis allows it to be added to any schedule
– Can be used up to finish with positive results
– Can be replace your existing flushing agent.
– May increase systemic pest resistance
– Countless anecdotal trials indicate a dramatic increase of in-situ terpene levels
– May increase cannabinoid production
– May decrease fungal pathogens and root borne diseases.
Bottom line: it’s an all natural terpene enhancer. Boosts terpenoid profiles & increases overall aromatic effect.
Directions for use (be sure to shake thoroughly before mixing and applying):
- Continuous Model: 3 – 8 ml per gallon throughout the flowering/fruiting cycle. Ideal pH Range: 5.8 – 6.4
- Flush Model: 5 – 10 ml per gallon during flush. Ideal pH Range: 5.6 – 6.2
- DWC Applications: Use 1/3 to 1/2 of recommended strength for DWC systems
- Pro Tip: To boost the overall effectiveness of Terpenez try feeding your favorite beneficial bacteria inoculants 2 days prior to your first application of Terpenez and again 10 days later.
- Can be used with any nutrient program or fertilizer products
- No animal by products, chemicals or strong odors.
- No harmful chemical run-off or heavy metals.
- Terpenez can be used up to the day of harvest and is encouraged for maximum results.
- Terpenez is more effective when used in conjunction with a strong beneficial bacteria program as they will make the compounds more bioavailable.
Terpenez contains essential oils, many of which could be anti-microbial. In this case, we recommend that you re inoculate pre and post application for best results.